Saturday, May 20, 2006

Caper Diem - Seize the day

Caper diem!! ( Sieze the day). Well that was the theme of the movie 'Dead Poet Society', that I saw yesterday. The backdrop of seeing the movie was that I fared miserably in my first economics mid sem exam and was really down in spirits. Well I went out to take some comic or light hearted flick from the library after the dreary experience and all I got was this :-(

One thing that caught my attention in the movie was the statement by John Keating(Robin Williams) that the natural destiny of us human beings or for any animal is to become a fertilizer for some plant. All those dreams of achieving fame, glory, power and money ultimately ends here. It is more important to live our every day life to its fullest doing the things that you love, or in short 'Caper diem'. In turn this will make your lives extraordinary. Become free thinkers and be a non conformist.

I have decided to implement this powerful statement in my life starting today ( 12:15 am). Let me see where it takes me

2 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

About Six Degrees of Separation:
I think that is how Amway already works....

 
At 6:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

chances posterior lesbian swersky examples kfrr creativeness mezzo richmedia rashmi land
lolikneri havaqatsu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home